Thursday, March 19, 2009

~1st experience~

yayaya!!!
finally over le^^
today i ganti my mom to teach tuition coz she went for medical check up...
form 1 science... =.=
b4 tis i still nervous dono i can do it or nt...
but some1 gv me support so nt so nervous le...
las night i asked my mom wan to teach wat n how to teach...
done my homework le^^
then today i jus teach according to wat my mom asked...
jus now need to draw some pic..
my drawing so terrible..
plant and animal cell still ok...
but those microorganisms pic very terrible lol =.="
i keep looking at the clock to see the time...
but the time seem to b moving very slow..
zzz...
when i teaching they all seldom gv me respond..*especially boys*
sad T.T
i like talking to the wall leh...
whatever la...
the 2hrs tuition finally finish..
now very happy le^^

No comments: