Wednesday, November 5, 2008

~first exam at here~

tml we going to sit for our KS paper ald...
but still haven't finish studying =.="
so we need to burn the midnight oil tonight...
we bought some chocolates and candies in case we feel sleepy when we studying...
the worker smiled at tien yin when she saw her...
tien yin replied her with " i din buy ice-cream today"
haha...
i wonder how am i going to finish the 2 years stpm syllabus of sej n geo in 1 day...
haiz...
may God bless me for my 1st exam here...
cant imagine if i fail my 1st sem exam =.="
think my mom gonna kill me.... gosh!!

5 comments:

J@Me$顺 said...

wa.....u still gt time 2 write all dis ar???

eLaInE said...

wa...
u still gt time to read all tis ar???
and i jus post it wor...

Tiennyingg said...

swt..

J@Me$顺 said...

me 2
=.=llll

eLaInE said...

=.=" james still gt time read then y swt ar??